Tuesday 6 December 2011

Girl bitch slut asshole read this

I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm strong enough to face the reality. She's pretty, well I'm just....hmm just me. Sometimes, when I look back what we've been through together before this. I feel strenght, no pain. You know what you feel rite guys? Like my abang said, "Kalau dah hot, mesti lupa diri eh?" "Well, Malaysian people maa."
I dont mind if he has a lot of friends, I'm happy for him. But hm. Nothing. I just think about how he treats his friends and all. I dont get jealous easily. Seriously. I'm not. So for those you said that I'm just annoying person that always control my bf cant take a picture with his pet sister or what, just stop. You're just making rumors around you girl. Please respect my relationship. How can I jealous with this silly things? Okay, Fine. Yes, I admit that I'm not jealous but doesnt mean I'm not jealous. You see that? You're girl and so do I. You know what I feel. And for your pet sister, I'm sorry IF I'm being rude or what. (I'm not) It just...I'm just saying so that you dont get mad and dont get me wrong. I'm a very good person. (If you dont mess with me so yeah). I know you're cute and you have what you got girl. I'm sorry again if I hurt you. Bye.