Sunday 27 November 2011

Spoiled my morning.

Ya yellow! And have a great morning everyone! :D Before I start to write something about "WHEN PEOPLE JUDGE YOU." (Why so formal? craps.) Last night I slept at 4. So cool, but I feel tired and groggy when I wake up. Dont you want to see how do I look? ----> =.=
I think I have to take a nap. Seriously. Yeah I know you dont even care. So do I. Hahhaha k crack.


In reality, people will judge you for your actions without knowing the reason behind. Its weird rite? Well, I dont care about "Budak Hot" or something like famous thingy. 
Yeah, I really dont care because we're all the same but when people judge me without knowing me, you mess with the wrong person dude. Its not that I'll punch you or hit you by a truck, no. Its just I wont waste my time just to hate you nor ask you to stop judging me because one day, when you're tired, you will stop. You must be.
 Anyway, who are you to judge my life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I never claimed to be but before you go pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean. 
As I know, I dont give a fxck to your life. Just fcking shut up and dont be such a baby asshole. I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my way. I refuse to tolerate injustice, it means I have courage and strenght to allow myseld to be me.